How clearly can you visualise? ….Can you visualise with even more details then what has been described above? Are you looking at a picture of you turning the tap and removing your clothes or are you in the picture? Can you feel your hand touching the tap, turning or pressing the tap, feeling any sensations on your body…
Read on from our Blog"
Who learns NLP? The list of vocations that we get includes: Coaches, Therapists, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Managers, HR specialists, Sports Trainers, Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Analysts, Teachers, Trainers, Sales people, Lawyers, Medical staff, Single Parents, Parents, Couples, Personal Coaches, Developers, IT staff, IT Testers, Business Owners, Psychologists, Medical workers, Nurses, Hypnotherapists, Body workers, Alternative healers, Networking specialists, Marketers, Speakers, Counsellors.
The quality of your Trainer will have a major impact on your experience of NLP. So what should you look for?
Well, at the very least they should be qualified, which means they have been certified as NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, and NLP Trainer with, at least one, reputable training provider.
These qualifications should be verifiable. When you talk to the trainer check out if they have the following:
- They have a real NLP training qualification. If they are qualified from a reputable training organisation, their qualifications should be verifiable, sometimes from an independent website. So, verify their qualifications.
- They have professional experience using NLP, so you can learn from someone with real experiences.
- They regularly use NLP as a practitioner (as opposed to a purely training or business context) so you can learn from someone with real one on one client experiences.
- They have professional experience outside of NLP, so you can learn from someone with real contexts to apply the knowledge and skills.
- They have taken the time to develop themselves and obtain the trainers status over time.
- They are able to demonstrate NLP patterns, not just talk about them.
- They are able to deal with questions and issues in an engaging way, to demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively.
- Has a training style that suits you. This is an individual thing, but important to consider.
- They care about your learning.
- They are able to work with you real time, unscripted.
- They are able to teach without notes.
- They can present any topic, any time and create connection to help you integrate the different topics
Aren't all NLP Trainings the same? What makes learning from one different to another?
Here is what the Co-Creator of NLP, Dr. John Grinder and Co-Creator of New Code NLP, Carmen Bostic St Clair have to say about our training:
“Sonya and Mark are quality ITA NLP trainers who were personally trained and endorsed by ourselves and Michael Carroll. Their drive for quality and passion for pragmatic NLP training have translated into highly effective training design and format that ensure you get the most out of your training, to improve your life and the life of others around you.”
Dr. John Grinder, Co-creator of NLP & Carmen Bostic St Clair, Co-creator of New Code NLP”
- You learn REAL NLP and gain REAL Client Experiences while on the course. So you are ready to use NLP tools outside the class room
- You will get the most up-to-date NLP distinctions, development and patterns. Blue-Sky Transformation is part of the International Trainers Academy of NLP (ITANLP) and involving in NLP Development and pattern testing.
- Our trainers and guest trainers have real experience using NLP as change agents for business and therapy setting outside the training room. We bring real insight and transfer real skills to you. Would you learn to wire your house with a chef? Would you learn to become a surgeon from an arborist? How well can you perform if you learn from people who do not practice NLP in real life? There are NLP trainers and there are NLP Trainers with real experience.
- The only training program supported by regular ongoing practice and continuous development facilities via Play dates and NLP Café Brisbane.
- Small class size provides you with quality attention and real learning.
- Unique coaching format so you get maximum results from your training.
- The only training organisation that can offer NLP Practitioner Certificate with the ink signature of John Grinder, Carmen Bostic
St Clair and Michael Carroll
- We have specific model for training and evaluation that ensures your learning is transferred into real life, that generates behavioural change and creates positive results.
- We actively collaborate with trainers and training organizations internationally to provide you with choices, quality and benefits of learning, to suit your needs.
- We focus on the learning product, your experience, and bringing great practitioners into the world above everything else.